~Sharon ~ Desirae ~ Jonny~

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Door Ajar...

This morning before we left for school and work I sent Jonny back in the house to grab my Ipod.

I came home this evening and my front door was ajar. Jonny was scared. I wasn't -though maybe I should have been? But for Jonny's benefit I grabbed the phone and a butcher knife and inspected the house. I turned on all the lights, and looked in all the closets. When I saw that my laptop was sitting on my bed I knew everything was fine and we are just a couple big dopes who leave our door open to the public while we are away for hours on end.

The FedEx guy was nice enough to place my package just inside the house though.

I don't think Jonny will be the last one out of the house anymore... Kinda scarey...

No comments: