He once was in my belly, so tiny. Then as he toddled through my favorite of years, I remember thinking this boy is going to be tall, and he is. At the age of 11 he wears a size 10 shoe and is 5'7" I can't believe my "little buddy" is towering over me already.
He is so smart. In Kindergarten, his teacher didn't love him. She is the only warped teacher he has ever had. I say she is warped, because every teacher since has loved him, and praised him. This year is his first official year of schedules and lockers, and he is confident, even though he can't figure out his new lock. We went to the school yesterday for him to walk around and find each of his classes and his locker. My tall boy has a bottom locker, and if surprisingly just fine with it.
I made him take a "start of the school year" photo. He made me promise it wouldn't go on Facebook. Not a problem, son. I'll put it on our blog.

No comments:
Post a Comment