My jeans are too snug! I just bought them because my jeans then were too snug - in November,I bought a couple pair of bermuda shorts in April, they are getting pretty snug too. So that leads me to question #1... is there a fairy that comes into my closet and makes my clothes smaller? or... is my waist line growing? Of course I prefer to believe there is a conspiracy on the fairy; but I do understand reality.
This reality leads me to realize how much my waist line has grown in the recent years. Ok but hey, I don't eat bad! I eat fresh fruits and veggies and healthy fish. I eat wheat bread. I look at my meal recipes (or those that know me my meal ideas) and think, WOW! I eat pretty darn healthy!!!! YES! I eat healthy food. Yesterday for lunch mom and I even split a meal and I drank water! But wait we did have rice crispy treats for a snack.
(Rice Crispy treats are so easy to make! and we LOVE THEM! My grandma Miller taught me to make them when I was very young! )

I really like rice crispie treats and other yummy pastries! Even more I LOVE to bake them!!! It is so fun to bake. Plus my dream is to be a pastry chef! So I have to practice and taste them too right? There is something about a pastrie case that has always just made my eyes bright. How beautiful they are and of course equally: how YUMMY they truly are!

Maybe this is how I went from this: (5 jean sizes smaller and 80 lbs lighter!)

To wearing the dreaded jeans that SHOULD be way too big for me; to barely squeezing into them!
I also have 1 other very guilty indulgence... and yes I am a little ashamed to admitt it. I would give up a lot if I could just have an ice cold fountain pepsi and never gain an ounce from it! I am a Pepsi junkie!

So here is my June resolution! Dessert only once a week. I am going to walk at least 1 mile a day 4 days per week. I am going to swim laps anytime I take my kids to the pool. I will eat 1/2 of what I would typically eat each meal. I will drink Pepsi but just 2 times per week.
Hopefully I will be able to get back to looking like the girl in the picture!

1 comment:
Your so good! sweets are my weakness! Thus I too have very snug jeans.
Post a Comment