I have been dragging my feet for a few weeks on whether I really want to be a chef and if that is the right move for me and my family. I know I love to cook! I know that I really want to learn the tricks of the trade. And of course my ultimate dream is to own a bakery with a beautiful pastry case that also serves breakfast and lunch. I was wondering how I would financially be able to swing it. I was wondering if I would be able to support my family as a chef. Would a medical trade be better with the economy the way it is?
I took my questions to the Lord. I prayed for direction and poured my heart out to Him with my concerns. He answered as always. My sister called and is going to help me with the financial part of my concerns. She is a blessing to me and she is proud of my decision to persue my education and Sam (her wonderful Sam) is excited with my area of concentration. :D
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment