~Sharon ~ Desirae ~ Jonny~

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Jonny ...

I haven't done any Jonny blogs lately. The past few days I have been consumes with doting over Mia and helping Des's dad move and get Des ready to go to California for her great-grandma's funeral, starting my new Cookie Lee business... Well we went to the dentist on Monday so Jonny's teeth could get a check up.


WOW-o-WOW!!!! I thought we do pretty good about keeping up with his teeth. I thought I monitored his sugar intake pretty darn good. I thought... Well while he was laying back watching TV

and I was sitting on the most uncomfortable tooth... yes I sat on a plastic TOOTH!

The dentist let me know that Jonny's teeth are TERRIBLE! He needs 2 pulled and 2 crowns! I was shocked!! Well I wish I could say I was shocked! He is quite the sugar sneaker.


So I decided that not only in the past few days, but maybe Jonny is always neglected... Then my mom re-assured me that I am a good mom and that I don't neglect my kids... I went to bed comforted.


Until I woke up in the middle of the night and tripped... I was shocked this time!!! Was he trying to kill me??? When did this mess appear??? What The ....
Apparently though Jonny was up a little later than me wathcing TV with his grandma. While I was sleeping he had a deep desire to find something at the bottom of the football... I think Jonny needs more attention. Maybe micro-managing. Maybe just extra love and a date with mom... I am not sure.

No comments: