I have been tagged by my great friend Debbie... So here are my 6 oh so quirky quirks... (not that I only have 6... I am just listing 6)
1. If it's small... like M&M's, grapes, blueberries... I have to eat them in 2's. Smarties come in an odd number so I give an odd number away so I can still eat them 2 at a time. I like even numbers.
2. I am seriously O.C.D. about my bedding. It all has to match... and I have to feel confortable in my bedroom. I have to have all the pillows and bedskirt and the whole shabang... I am not talking I like it that way.... I am talking it is a must for the sanity of myself... and my family. I won't rest till it's just right.
3. Please... if you come to my house for dinner stay out of my kitchen. I don't ever know how anyone can help. I don't follow recipes, I don't measure, I don't have any organization to my methods. Just sit and relax. If you were an artist and painting a mural I wouldn't offer to help. It's all in your eye... same with my food. It's all ... where somewhere.
4. I MUST have a blanket on me to sleep. I don't care if it is 120 degrees. I need a blanket or I will be up all night.
5. Some wonder, some judge, some... well it doesn't matter. I LOVE living with my mom. I know most 30 something year old women with their own family would want to be on there own. It's lonely on my own though.
6. I organize the utensil holder in my dishwasher. All the spoons in 1 little slot, knives in there slot... it is total utensil segregation in my dishwasher.
I am not sure who to tag... let's see... Mom!
Friday, July 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment