~Sharon ~ Desirae ~ Jonny~

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

This last week

WOW!!! It's been a busy week! We have done so much.

4th of July was very uneventful. Jonny has always been a little afraid of fireworks because of the noise. Mom really doesn't like crouds. So we planned to get some things done around the house. We worked really hard and cleaned out our garage and prepared for a garage sale on Saturday. Well of course around 8 Jonny wanted to go see the fireworks. I think more because he heard them outside than anything. He was sad he didn't get to see them. But he will see lotson Pioneer Day with cousins in Salt Lake!
The garage sale went pretty good. I was pretty surprised at the amount of people out on such a hot day. It was so hot! It was so hot that I go sick! After 2 hours we wrapped up with a decent profit for just 2 hours. I came in the house and tried to settle my stomach... I rested the whole day. We had the elders over for Pizza Saturday night. I can't say I was such great company. Both of our Elders are from Utah though so we talked about the great things we miss in Utah.
I stayed home from church on Sunday and slept. Then I slept a little more. Around dinner time everyone was going over to my Aunt Carola's for dinner. I decided to go. It was great to see some of my cousins and visit wtih my Aunt. I know my mom is thrilled to finally have family back in town.
With part of the profits we took the kids to see Wall-E for family night... Oh my...


I am no movie critic ... and I know that my opinion on the movie is not the majority... but I did clap at the end. I was just so happy it finally ended.


Cookie Lee jewelry and supplies seem to be the big thing at home right now. I had a really nice leather love seat in my bay window in my bedroom... I sold it. I now have a handy-me down desk and bookshelf full of catalogs and wrapping supplies and baskets of cookie lee "stuff"! I am so excited and so motivated! I can't wait for my first home show next Friday night! Granted it is the longest drive I will ever take for a show but I am happy to have my first show in the comfort of my favorite cousin's home in Magna. I have been stuffing bags and getting packets together, sending out invitations... I am on the go! I have my first teleconference tomorrow night! I am so excited to learn MORE!

My cousin Harmony Kellis did my hair... I love it!!! All the red is gone and I have pretty blonde highlights! Harmony is so talented!

Desi has been ... well Desi has been Desi. Bored out of her mind... and running up a phone bill. Luckily I figured out AT&T's smart limits now she can only talk to people that I have assigned. :D


Jonny... he has been doing a whole lot of nothing. He hates to go outside because of the heat. He watches TV and builds forts and anything else inside. Then as the sun starts to go down he goes to the park and plays baseball or soccer with his girls.

No comments: