Wow... where in the world do I start on this one??? Woah!
So a couple months ago I met a gentleman. He is hawt! He is a great guy and I enjoy his friendship. Really it's friendship with attraction at this point, I mean come on I have only known the crazy (in a good way) guy for a couple months. Well shortly after I we met and started dating I asked him to be my real estate agent since that is what he does for a living and I could tell he is an honest man. He agreed, and the house hunting began, and the dating continued.
Now I have found a house at a great price but it needs work. Luckily I have the most handy daddy around and he is just a shourt 4 hour drive away so he is coming to look at the work that needs to be done on the house before I choose to go any further with this venture.
Growing up my dad lived in Colorado and I lived in Arizona... he never met any of my dates or the guys I dated. EVER! I just always figured that he would meet the one man that I would marry, if I ever decided to actually think about considering marriage... that's another soap box which I will leave for now.
Tomorrow my daddy and I are going to meet my real estate agent to look at this house... My dad is about to meet a guy I am dating for the first time in my life. He has already informed me that he will be giving Red Hawt the third degree. I am so not loving this! UGH! I think I may need a xanax!!!!
Holy DUMP! I am a little bit on the freaking out side... *sighs*
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(26)
-
▼
January
(14)
- Jonny and His Brain
- I slept for like 5 days!!!
- Can You Pencil Me In??
- Men Are From Mars and Women Are ... better!!!
- As My World Turns
- I was adopted
- Hope in a Compartment
- Violation
- right in my face... well really behind my back
- Worlds Colliding!
- Brain Waves
- Gratitudes...
- A houses we will hunt...
- Red Hawt VIP and all that Jazz
-
▼
January
(14)
No comments:
Post a Comment