We were looking at the last house of the day. The power was not on so Red grabbed a flash light. It was cold! I don't remember much about the house. I think it had would floors upstairs which I really like! I had to stop in the hall and breath through a dizzy spell for a few minutes. I think Red was concerned, but I don't remember. We left the house, and I vaguely remember him asking if I could just breath through it and not have a seizure and me answering "No, I will more than likely have a seizure in the next 24 hours" I don't remember much after that except coming to after the "episode" and my right arm was shaking. We got back to Red's office and I couldn't walk straight. He insisted on driving me somewhere or calling someone to come get me. I am really quite stubborn but finally admitted I needed to go to the hospital so he took me to the VA. The VA regulated my Migraine and Dilantin levels, which very well could have prevented another horrible seizure which could have been detrimental to my life. I slept for days while my body healed. I am still a little dizzy and a little tired. I still sleep a lot and I am still worn out. But I am alive and functioning! I have Red and the VA to thank for that! I am grateful!
Monday, January 25, 2010
I slept for like 5 days!!!
Wednesday was a crazy intense day! It started at 8 am with dropping Jonny off at school! 9 am meetingm which was intense. I then went to my uncle's station to talk to him and get some counsel. He is a wise man. Then off to work, then off to therapy... then finally off to look at houses with Red, finally some fun!!! I started to get dizzy, but I am too stubborn to say anything of course! I remember stopping occasionally and holding a wall and breathing through the light headed moments. I remember thinking "dang it all, I hope I don't have a seizure" I remember thinking how embarrassed I would be if I had a seizure in front of Red!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(26)
-
▼
January
(14)
- Jonny and His Brain
- I slept for like 5 days!!!
- Can You Pencil Me In??
- Men Are From Mars and Women Are ... better!!!
- As My World Turns
- I was adopted
- Hope in a Compartment
- Violation
- right in my face... well really behind my back
- Worlds Colliding!
- Brain Waves
- Gratitudes...
- A houses we will hunt...
- Red Hawt VIP and all that Jazz
-
▼
January
(14)
1 comment:
Holy smoke lady!! You better be ok now! HUGS!!
Post a Comment